The Noosa Malibu Club applied for the Queensland Governments COVID-19 Infrastructure Grant in June 2020. This grant was established to help sporting clubs survive the restrictions to Club fund raising bought about by the COVID-19 pandemic.
The Clubs application was successful and we were granted $2,000 to spend on improving Club equipment and/or facilities.
The Executive Committee has decided to spend the Grant on acquiring a portable Lithium Powerpack and solar panel, that will allow us to run and recharge the IT equipment and PA systems we require for our monthly competitions.
T-shirt (with the retro logo from early days) – 3 colours to choose from …. Rose, Charcoal & Tan in both mens and ladies (sizes XS to XL). T-Shirt – $25.
Logo Cap – $20
Water Bottle – $20
Double walled Stainless Steel.
Send your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. Items can be posted (cost will be added to order) or collected locally.
Thank you to all of the @noosa_malibu_club members who supported our annual NMC Pinktober event. This fun day raised $500 for the Cindy Mackenzie Breast Cancer Foundation. To those club members who baked treats, bought raffle tickets, hosted games, created videos and dressed up, a massive thank you.
#pinktober #pink #longboard #breastcancer #logger
The Annual Awards Presentation and final members meeting for 2019 will be held on Sunday 1st December at The Woods, Noosa.
Members meeting will vote on members who have shown an interest in the many roles in the club:
- “Junior Coaching and Development Team”
- “Judging, Live Heats and Contest Direction Team” ,
- “Social Media Team”,
- “Website, Media and Press Team”,
- “Sponsorship and Marketing Team” ,
- “Wrecks & Relics Event Team”,
- “The Logger Event Team”,
- so register your interest to the Exec Committee to get involved with this great Club.
Join us on this special fun day for all the family to raise funds for the Cindy Mackenzie Breast
Cancer Foundation. Events include:
- Junior and Peewee Surf coaching with the Stars: Josh Constable, Kirra Molnar & Nic
- Prizes for most outrageous Pink Costume
- Fun Surf comp heats: push-on waves, inflatables, mix & match, softees
- Beach games, BBQ & more
What to bring?
- Gold coin donation to surf
- Home baked or bought Pink bakery items and sweets to sell (no single use plastic please if we can)
- Your best pink costume
- Your choice of surf craft – whatever floats
- Willingness to help set up, pack down and a great sense of humour